Here is where packaging Begins ...
Assembly and Pallet Displays
To some companies “assembly” is simply loading a display. At Wepackit, we love the phrase “some assembly required” because it could mean “bolt part 1-A to part 2-B with #3 bolt and strap”. We can customize all partial and complete product assemblies to fit your packaging needs. Our versatile and strategic solutions deliver professional results at very affordable prices. Wepackit can assemble any combination of items, including packets, tubes, bottles, jars, unique parts, fabric and literature to create a distinctive packaging configuration. We can build multi-packs, dispenser cartons, point-of-purchase, as well as other kit types for retail use. Cartons, corrugated shippers as well as heat sealed and zippered bags are among the many packing choices, and we will bar code, bundle, palletize and shrink wrap them according to your desired quantity and specifications. Many retailers are now asking for professional promotional packaging and pallet displays and our team is ready to provide a design to fit your request. By incorporating our adaptable assembly lines, conveyor systems, collating equipment, and experienced team members, we guarantee your finished custom products will arrive per your specifications in “kit” packs for pallet displays.
Let us handle ALL of your PACKAGING needs "WEPACKIT"
Our team’s assembly goal is to help keep production time to a minimum to maximize the “to market” distribution and profit.
- Reduce inventory by storing component products and finalizing product kits just before delivery.
- Respond quickly and economically to increased retailer demand for custom packs
- State-of-the-art systems – Our expansive line of equipment provides flexibility for assembly and packaging
- Efficiency and accuracy - Our engineering team maps efficient kitting processes and builds in several quality checks to ensure the accuracy of final kits before shipping
- Flexible staffing - Our labor solutions help you economically manage activity spikes and meet last-minute production requests for everything from hand assembly to automated assisted packaging